Monday 24 August 2009

Newbie

Alright, here I go.
Blog, what do I write?
Blog... Blog.... Blog.......... blog..................
Well, I'm on twitter, just in case you are reading this and are as bored as I am (hence the making of a blog when I have almost nothing to write that doens't fit into 140 characters)
I'm under the name Allanna_XD.
That's a _ not a - .

Just added a Halo 3 ODST wallpaper. Not the best formating in the world, don't you agree?
I only do this because I want the game and the game seems to be avoiding me. Oh wait, no it's not, motherr dearest just hasn't managed to drag herself up from the couch to go set up an amazon account so that the game can be ordered.
Kind of a flaw with the whole, get the game an play it scheme.

I got not much to write now, post more later.
Gonna watch Futurama.
"Femputer has decided that the men shall be sentanced to death! By Snoo-snoo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment