Monday 24 August 2009

Kin Leonardo in the Hotel Inspector

Watching the Hotel Inspector in channel 5. Alex is in Switzerland trying to help a small village very touristy hotel, GAH.

Alex can be really pompous sometimes, and the editing is criminal. It’s edited to show the hotel owners as the bad guys. But they called her for help from Alex “Pah-leet-sea”. And the only clips from the hotel owners are ones of them complaining or looking stupid. Like ones timed so cruelly, they look like morons when they are obviously not. They’re just not very business savvy.

I still don’t know why I’m blogging, especially if it’s 3 times a day short enough to minimise to twitter blog messages. I want to watch “Stargate Atlantis”, probably just go read some fan fiction, then write some later.

Speaking of fan fiction, I’ve signed up for Leaf on The Wind Firefly RPG. The people on there are weird, just in the way that they come online very single day to talk through a fictional character to other people playing fictional characters.kin leonardo

Odd, but fun. I’m including my character profile picture. My character’s called Kin Leonardo. A turn on my usernames for every other social networking site profile I have.

(Best not say that too loudly, my password’s still the same!)

No comments:

Post a Comment